One of our best sellers. Offering a delicate taste profile with notes of dark chocolate, molasses and brown sugar. From smallholder farmers from the Kintamani Bali region. Hand picked, wet-hulled and dried on raised beds.
- Certification/Grading: Organic
- Roast: Med-dark
- Tasting Profile: Dark chocolate, molasses, brown sugar
- Grower: Smallholder farmers from Kintamani
- Variety: Bourbon, Typica, Catimor
- Region: Kintamani, Bali, Indonesia
- Altitude: 1200-1600 M
- Soil Type: Volcanic Loam
- Process: Hand picked, wet-hulled and dried on raised beds.