A combination of caramel, subtle milk chocolate and fruity notes are achieved with these coffee beans from local farmers of the Sidama region in Ethiopia. Full natural process, sorted by hand and dried on raised beds.
- Certification/Grading: Natural
- Roast: Med-light
- Tasting Profile: Milk chocolate, fruity, caramel
- Grower: Smallholder farmers from thee Sidama zone.
- Variety: Indigenous Heirloom Cultivars
- Region: Sidama Zone, Ethiopia
- Altitude: 1700-1900 M
- Soil Type: Nitisols
- Process: Full natural, sorted by hand. Dried on raised beds.